8th July 1991 – for my 10th birthday my parents gave me a copy of the Guinness Book of Records. It was my favourite book. I loved reading all the amazing feats people had achieved.
28 years on – it is incredible to receive an official Guinness World Record myself, for “The fastest time to climb the Seven Summits including Carstensz (male)”, which I achieved in 117 days, 6 hours and 50 minutes.
Thank you to everyone for all the incredible support I’ve received throughout this journey, particularly my beautiful sister, Tanya, and climbing partner Jon Gupta.
- 16-Jan-2018: Vinson (4892m), Antarctica
- 28-Jan-2018: Aconcagua (6962m), Argentina
- 14-Feb-2018: Kilimanjaro (5895m), Tanzania
- 21-Feb-2018: Carstensz Pyramid (4884m), West Papua
- 03-Mar-2018: Kosciuszko (2228m), Australia
- 13-Mar-2018: Elbrus (5642m), Russia
- 03-Apr-2018: Denali (6190m), Alaska
- 14-May-2018: Everest (8848m), Nepal